Shwmae,
I hope everyone is safe and well. I trust everyone received a text from school about having to isolate from tomorrow. We are hopeful that the children will be able to return at some point this week but are just waiting to hear back from Public Health Wales to confirm this.
Reminder that you do not need to get tested unless you or your child has been displaying any of the symptoms identified in the letter.
I'm sure the children told you that we have confirmed my replacement will be Mr R Thomas - who was due to visit us on Tuesday to meet me and the children. Unfortunately we have had to postpone the visit for this week but will aim to invite Mr Thomas in next week.
I have set up a brand new class group in TEAMS which pupils have to access through their HWB Office365 accounts.
We will use this platform to communicate whilst we are in isolation as the chat on J2E is used for more informal discussions between the class.
Please only post on our new thread if you have a direct question or point linked to work. No random posts eg 'hi guys what are you doing?' as it will take up to much room on the thread and I might miss an important question!
I will do a welcome to the class on Teams at 9.15am to explain the work for tomorrow. We can't do a live feed for safeguarding reasons and also I would need everyone to mute their mics and we wouldn't know if people were having difficulty hearing or not connected - so communication will mostly be via written messages on the TEAMS thread and I may post some tutorial videos / links if needed.
If you can tonight please respond the intial message I posted in TEAMS just to check I added you to the group correctly. Email me via your HWB if you can't see it for any reason. At the time of posting this blog Toby, Phoebe, Kai, Rosie-Mai and William had already responded so if you can just continue to reply underneath them (not write a new post) that would be great.
Speak to you all (online) in the morning,
Mr B